Benefits of Volunteering
Each new volunteer will receive the following:
- One volunteer uniform apparel package, including: tournament golf shirt, outerwear and a cap or visor. Volunteers purchasing uniform apparel package in 2023 will not need to purchase a uniform again in 2024; however, a registration fee will apply to returning volunteers.
- One volunteer credential, allowing entry to the tournament on the days you work (as well as Friday through Sunday of the tournament)
- One parking pass allowing volunteers to park at designated volunteer lots while on duty
- One additional tournament week grounds pass for a guest; link for electronic ticket will be mailed you approximately one week prior to tournament
- One complimentary round of golf to be played at a selected Invited golf course; a cart fee of $27.50 will apply. Invited golf courses to include: Las Colinas Country Club, Brookhaven, Hackberry, Stonebriar or Stonebridge). Volunteers must work a minimum of 3 shifts to qualify for this benefit. Booking information will be emailed approximately 14 days following the tournament.
• On Saturday, April 20, a Volunteer Appreciation Happy Hour(s) will be hosted in the Volunteer Headquarters (Pool Area) from 4:30pm-6:30pm
All volunteers are required to wear the approved 2023 Invited Celebrity Classic volunteer uniform. ALL volunteers will receive a shirt and a cap or visor.
- Men: black pants or shorts (shorts must be close to a knee length)
- Women: black pants, shorts, or skorts (shorts & skorts must be appropriate length)
- Grey volunteer shirt
- Athletic shoes or soft spike golf shoes
- Volunteer credential must be worn on lanyard provided at all times while working your shift
- Hats should be white with the Invited Celebrity Classic logo
- Visors should be white with the Invited Celebrity Classic logo
- Outerwear must be black; no other corporate logos are permitted, only tournament logo
- Wind vests must be black; no other corporate logos are permitted